Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

Animal rescue... please do your bit

Help wanted, please

No dog agility training post today, just a plea on all my blogs for you to visit the BUKEA Horoscopes page then go to the Animal Rescue graphic, then just below that there is an article I would love you to read. Then, if you haven't already clicked on the Animal Rescue site button for today, please do it.

We have been dealing with a rescue case recently which was most distressing... for both a little girl and the 5 year old dog... what I wouldn't like seeing done to the callous male in the case!

Labels: , ,

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Add to Onlywire
XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Subscribe in Rojo
Simpify!
Add to Technorati Favorites!
Get RSS Buttons


Subscribe in a reader